Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Beginning

On the 2nd of July we will be packing our backpacks and our two children who will be 3 and 6 and embarking on a grand adventure for three months!

Dee and I have travelled together many times before.  Now we are going to tackle the unknown to us... extended family travel!

I have been feeling since we had our kids that extended travel was behind us, when I came across some great travel blogs showing families all around the world, packing up everything and travelling the world.  While I am not prepared to sell all my belongings... it showed me it IS POSSIBLE!

I thinks half the battle was just saying YES WE WILL DO THIS!

The time off work, the money to cover the trip, where to go... it is all just falling into place  - thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment